I hope everyone had a wonderful break and had the chance to stuff your faces with lots and lots of food! Now that we are back it is time to start thinking about those dreaded upcoming finals! Before we know it, it will be that week we have all been so anxiously waiting for. Don’t put off studying until the very last minute, this is the worst possible thing you could do. Try to start studying a little each day so you don’t feel so overwhelmed the day before. Here are some helpful hints to think about when it comes to finals:
- Review all of your notes you have taken throughout the term
- Practice problems
- Arrive early in case the professor lets you start early, this also eliminates the chance of being late
- Carefully read directions and read over the test/your answers before it is handed in
- Find a way to study that works best for you, everyone is different
- Make sure to get a good full night of sleep, this way you will be awake and alert during the exam
- STAY POSITIVE!
- Create your own study guide- this helps guide you on what you don’t know and need to study a little more
- Don’t get too worked up-stay relaxed, but not too relaxed
Good luck on finals everyone! Don’t forget to start studying ahead of time!